In this post, we will explain how to bake a really easy and tasty cheesecake recipe made with Philadelphia cheese. It is based on the one they make in La Viña restaurant in San Sebastian.
- 1 kg (2,2 lbs) of cream cheese (we recommend Philadelphia).
- 7 eggs.
- 250g (0,55 lbs) of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of flour.
- 200 ml (6,76 fl oz) of cream.
- Get your oven at 220 °C (428 °F ).
- If possible, get a baking mold of 22cm of diameter, and put something to avoid the cake getting stuck (for example a wet baking paper).
- Mix and whip all the ingredients, starting with the eggs and sugar, and then the Philadelphia cheese, the cream and the flour.
- Pour the mix in the mold (It’s possible that there will be some left over) and bake it at 200 °C (392 °F ) for 38-40 minutes.
- When it’s finished, take the cake out of the oven, it should be flickering and creamy. Wait a minimum of two hours so it settles and enjoy your tasty philadelphia cheesecake!