In this post, we will explain how to bake a really easy and tasty cheesecake recipe made with Philadelphia cheese. It is based on the one they make in La Viña restaurant in San Sebastian.
- 1 kg (2,2 lbs) of cream cheese (we recommend Philadelphia).
- 7 eggs.
- 250g (0,55 lbs) of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of flour.
- 200 ml (6,76 fl oz) of cream.
- Get your oven at 220 °C (428 °F ).
- If possible, get a baking mold of 22cm of diameter, and put something to avoid the cake getting stuck (for example a wet baking paper).
- Mix and whip all the ingredients, starting with the eggs and sugar, and then the Philadelphia cheese, the cream and the flour.
- Pour the mix in the mold (It’s possible that there will be some left over) and bake it at 200 °C (392 °F ) for 38-40 minutes.
- When it’s finished, take the cake out of the oven, it should be flickering and creamy. Wait a minimum of two hours so it settles and enjoy your tasty philadelphia cheesecake!
- 4 medium zucchinis
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 150 g chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 100 g of cooked kidney beans
- 130 g of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 30 g of red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 225 g of pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 200°C .
Trim the ends of each zucchini and cut them in half lengthwise.
Using a spoon to scoop out the center of the zucchini and leaving about 1/4 – 1/2 inch shell to make zucchini boats. Then place the flesh from the center of the zucchini aside in a clean plate.
Coat a large rectangular baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange the zucchini boats in the baking dish and sprinkle salt over each boat.
Place a large pan over a medium heat and add coconut oil. Once it gets hot, add onions and garlic until they have softened then add red and green pepper and cook for 2 minutes. And then add the cooked kidney beans and stir until mixed.
Add the ground beef and cook until the meat is brown. Add fresh mushrooms, red chili powder, the flesh from the center of the zucchini, salt and pepper to taste.
Add Italian seasoning and 225 g of pasta sauce and stir to combine and remove from the heat when cooked.
Fill the zucchini boats with the prepared beef mixture. Top up each zucchini boat with shredded cheddar cheese on top. Bake for 25- 30 minutes until zucchini is tender.
Remove from the oven and let cool down for few minutes. Garnish with parsley, serve and enjoy.